The ES-TECK : Amazing tool for prevention
The ES TECK system is an elaborate tool that can measure over 70 physiological functions in your body. The testing is non-invasive, safe and painless, taking only 5 minutes to complete. This amazing tool provides an accurate picture of your overall health and well-being. It is a Health Canada registered Class III Medical Device. The Electro Interstitial Scan-GS (EIS-GS), an addition to the ES-Teck Full Body Scan, is similar to an EEG or ECG. It is a combination of non-invasive bio-impedance sensors that send a slight electrical impulse through the interstitial fluid of the body and measures the ease or difficulty with which the current travels.
Body system functions assessed by the EIS Full Body Scan include the following:
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Immune System
- Brain Function
- Nervous System
- Hormonal (Endocrine) System
- Neuromuscular System
- Urinary System
- Reproductive System
- Metabolic Function
- And much, much more
The Assessment also analyzes:
- Body Composition: Fat Mass, Lean Mass, Intracellular Water, Extra Cellular Water and your Total Body Water and your Weight Analysis
- Oxidative Stress Analysis – shows if you need antioxidants and which ones
- Hormonal Balance including DHEA, Testosterone, Thyroid, Insulin, Cortisol, Adrenal Gland Hormone balance, TSH and your Thyroid function .
- Male prostate Specific Antigen Levels (PSA) and libido (sex drive) levels
- Ions and Minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride which will show why you have muscle aches, your bone strength and much more.
- Brain chemistry and Neurotransmitter balance such as Serotonin, Dopamine and Acetylcholine levels to show why you are feeling moody, anxious, angry or depressed. Also why you can’t sleep or why your memory is not too good.
- Biochemistry Balance such as Glucose levels and any insulin resistance that will show why your energy levels may be low and why you can’t lose weight or why you have chocolate, sugar or carbohydrate cravings.
- You body pH will show if the acid-alkali balance is contributing to your health problems.
- Oxygen levels which will show if your brain or muscles are receiving enough oxygenated blood.